Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Almost Done!




The shop is almost complete. I don't know who is more excited. my wife or me. I know I am driving her crazy when I hang around in the house. She will be able to send me out to the shop when I become a pest (as if I won't already be there). The concrete goes in this week and then the front and doors go on then I can start setting up my wood shop and welding area. The motorhome, the '54 Bel Air, the little Scamp trailer and the newest addition the Chevy 4X4 truck will also be calling the shop home. I will then be able to park the good old Jeep in the garage. When my son-in laws tractor gets here we will be able to put it in the shop as well. The house is starting to feel like home and Grace is setting up her sewing/craft room (a 30'X12' room). She is very happy!


No comments: